Llawrbetws Touring Park, North Wales
Llawrbetws has a small touring area for seasonal tourers. This area of the park is secluded and has wonderful views of the surrounding rural North/Mid Wales countryside.
An ideal base to explore all North/Mid Wales has to offer, only 15 minutes away from the Snowdonia National Park and less than 20 minutes to Bala lake with it’s selection of water sports.
- Season extends from March 1st to October 31st annually.
- All site fees include electric and VAT and must be paid before siting a touring caravan.
- Dogs must be kept on a lead and must be cleared up after.
- A chemical disposal point is available in the touring area.
- Showers (coin operated) and a toilet block are available. DUE TO COVID RESTRICTIONS THESE WILL REMAIN CLOSED UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE.
- Limited bottled gas is sold at reception
- Laundry room also available for tourers.
- The reception area has tourism information for visitors.
Please contact us for further details or to enquire about availability.