Llawrbetws has a small touring area for seasonal tourers and motor homes. This area of the park is secluded and has wonderful views of the surrounding rural North Wales countryside.
An ideal base to explore all North Wales has to offer, only 30 minutes away from the Snowdonia National Park and less than 20 minutes to Bala lake with it’s selection of water sports.
- Season extends from March 1st to October 31st annually.
- All site fees include electric and VAT and must be paid before siting a touring motorhome or caravan.
- Dogs must be kept on a lead and must be cleared up after.
- A chemical disposal point is available in the touring area.
- Showers (coin operated – take 50 pence) and a toilet block are available.
- Bottled gas is sold at reception
- Laundry room also available for tourers
- The reception area also has tourism information for visitors to browse
Please contact us for further details or to enquire about availability.